Awnings installed at All Bar One Nottingham


Brand is all important to our corporate clients and ourunique RAGS® system of graphics application ensures continuity of design and accurate colour representation on all of our commercial awning installations. The awnings shown here are to be found on the All Bar One restaurant, Weekday Cross, Nottingham and are part of a nationwide campaign undertaken to ensure all of the All Bar One restaurants present an equally high standard of finish to their external profile. The ability to provide this installation service, covering the whole of the United Kingdom, is essential for us to be able to meet the demands of this type of multi outlet organisation. Here, at Deans, distance is no obstacle to providing great service.  Our long term relationship with numerous household names is testament to the faith that so many of these organisations place in us and our ability to meet the very highest standards demanded by them, both in terms of quality and service.

All Bar One is a City centre based restaurant/bar brand where you can catch up with friends, unwind after work or simply find a sophisticated space to indulge in an excellent selection of food and drink. The menu is full of delicious dishes which include light lunches, internationally inspired mains and small plates that are perfect for sharing. The cocktails are expertly crafted and there are carefully selected wines to suit all pallets.

This particular branch is at  Weekday Cross in the Lace Market area of Nottingham which was historically the main market area in Nottingham.  Weekday Cross was the location of the town hall, guildhall and main market, it was previously the central part of town before it moved to Old Market Square. The cross of Weekday Cross was originally erected around  1529-1530.  By the 1700’s the cross was locally known at “The Pillar” and the original monument was pulled down in 1804.  The materials, of which the original cross was made were sold at auction, for what purpose is unknown. A new cross was erected by the Nottingham Civic Society in 1993.

Make an enquiry