The Marlesbury Awning is a recent addition to our range and is an elegant solution based on the old style continental awning of the 19th century. Its simple and graceful lines allows it to complement both classic and contemporary settings. The Marlesbury Awning also provides great branding options to create a chic and stylish fascia for any application where design and presentation are key.
The Marlesbury Awning is a much sought after solution for architects and interior design studios who have fall in love with its simple lines and the level of customisation available.
Manufactured from the quality materials. The level of craftsmanship required to produce the Marlesbury Awning is second to none. We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product. For this reason, we use only high grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in. The hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability.All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application. In fact, every element of the Marlesbury Awning is bespoke, made to fit its surroundings in shape, colour and style. Each feature of the Marlesbury Awning is customisable.The hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification. Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour. There is also the option of a valance or finials, that come in a number of styles.With our RAGS® branding and pattern printing there are also unlimited design possibilities.With so many options, it is rare that any two Marlesbury Awnings leave our workshop the same. The Marlesbury Awning has three types of operation; a soft-Gear Full Winding Control, an ectro-Smart Automated Control and fixed installations.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to inclement weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for solar protection
The Marlesbury Awning can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS® branding and pattern printing to pantone reference