The Greenwich® Commercial Awning
The Greenwich® Awning is designed and manufactured in our London workshop and is now one of our most requested products.
An alternative to the Deans Traditional Shop Blind, the Greenwich Awning offers the same unrivalled strength and style but with cleaner, sharper lines. The fabric covered front profile and one-piece cover generate an elegant simplicity, popular with designers and architects to meet both modern and traditional stylistic requirements. For this reason the Greenwich Awning can be found on almost every style of façade, and with a maximum width of 7m, it is suitable for shopfronts and terraces alike.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The Greenwich awning can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing