The Markilux MX1 is possibly the most advanced awning system ever made. The cassette encloses the roller cover and all the mechanical parts of this fabulous new awning. The one piece cassette enables us to install an awning 700cms long with a massive 437cm extension. The awning casing is available in many colours and as standard and can be fitted with LED lighting for ultimate ambience.
The MX1 patio awning can also be fitted with the drop down retractable extending Shade plus valance and the angle of this awning can be set by your Deans technician to an angle between 5 degrees and 25 degrees from horizontal.
Full electric operation is standard with wireless remote switching. Automated sun and wind sensors may be installed as extra features.
This award winning design was launched brand new in 2016 and is now a real trend setter in contemporary awning design.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The Markilux MX1 awning can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing