The Markilux MX1 is possibly the most advanced awning system ever made. The cassette encloses the roller cover and all the mechanical parts of this fabulous new awning. The one piece cassette enables us to install an awning 700cms long with a huge 437cm extension. The awning casing is available in many colours and, as standard, can be fitted with LED lighting for ultimate ambience..
The MX1 patio awning can also be fitted with the drop down retractable extending Shade plus valance and the angle of this awning can be set by your Deans technician to an angle between 5 degrees and 25 degrees from horizontal.
Full electric operation is standard with wireless remote switching. Automated sun and wind sensors may be installed as extra features.
This award winning design was launched recently and is now a real trend setter in contemporary awning design.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• Aircraft grade alumnium powder coated for weather resistance
• Component drop forged for stability
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to inclement weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for solar protection
The Markilux MX1 awning can be customised to your specific requirements..
• Heating and lighting availble as options
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance is available in many styles and drops