The Markilux 8800/8850 is an award winning design awnings for covering large areas of glass or for use as a provider of shade and some rain protection – subject to the correct angle of pitch.. Areas up to 36 square metres can be covered in a single unit. The two independent unique gas pistons a maximum cover tension essential for smart appearance and weather protection.
There is an tracfix system side zipped channel for secure lateral fabric guidance – and there is gap between cover and guide tracks (maximum size of single cover: 30 square metres). A stylish round cassette protects the cover in the closed position and angular guide tracks match contemporary conservatory design.
Available in all colourways of the current huge fabric range which can be seen elsewhere on the site. Without tracfix: perfotex is available with sun-reflective aluminium coating.
This awning can also be used on a frame system as a winter garden model. When this application is chosen then a 14 degree pitch is required and rain eyelets at the front are recommended.
Standard Markilux 8800
Maximum width: 700 cm with a maximum projection of 450 cm
Maximum width: 500 cm with a maximum projection of 700 cm
Markilux 8800 tracfix:
Maximum width: 600 cm with a maximum projection of 450 cm
Maximum width: 500 cm with a maximum projection of 600 cm
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The Markilux 8800/8850 awnings can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing