Markilux Back to Back
The Markilux Syncra Free standing awning system provides shelter for outdoor entertainment events or activities
The Markilux Syncra awning system combines two Markilux awning products on to one frame structure providing double the area of shelter to a standard wall mounted awning system.
• Choose from manual or electric options.
• Heating is available as an option.
• Lighting is available as an option.
• The pair of awnings are sealed to each other.
• All fabrics in the markilux range are available.
• Available in 4 attractive frame colours as standard but other RAL colours to order.
• Can be free standing in the smaller sizes.
• Markilux 6000, 5010, 1500, 1550, 1600 are available with the Syncra system.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The Markilux Syncra Free standing awning system can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing