Rib® Panel Canopy
The Rib® Panel Canopy is a minimalist, stylish canopy that is strong enough to withstand all but the worst British weather. It was designed entirely in our London workshop and has proven to be a popular canopy with Architects and Designers. The ‘panel’ of the canopy is a robust aluminium frame that is covered front and back by fabric concealing all metalwork. The minimal arms can then be finished to customers specifications, creating a strong and sleek canopy.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The Rib® Panel Canopy can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing