The Markilux 1650 patio awning with lights is of the very highest quality awnings with integrated lights in the front profile.
The conventional, if such a term can be used with this Model 1650 patio awning innovation, is the installation of lights. Lights have been within the cassette previously but Markilux awnings , with typical practical foresight, have seen a potential but very real, difficulty with this strategy.
Awnings are usually used on nice days and on nice days one would expect the windows to be open. Markilux realised that installing the lights in the cassette would attract the insects, which are inevitably attracted to light, to buzz their irritating way around the cassette and inevitably through the open windows.
Mounting the lights on the Markilux 1650 awning front profile of course has the opposite effect and draws the bugs away from the house whilst producing a pleasant downward glow just where you want it on your guests and not just down the wall.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
Each feature of the Greenwich awning is customisable.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing
• Soft‑Gear Full Winding Control
• Ectro‑Smart Automated Control
• Fixed installations.