SQ2 Recessed Folding Awning
The SQ2 recessed commercial folding-arm awning has one unique characteristic that separates it from any other awning on the market; when it retracts, it retracts completely. In other words, when the awning is not in use there is no sign of it anywhere on the façade. This makes the awning extremely popular with architects and designers working on building projects where awnings are desired but without compromising the architectural lines.
The secret of the awning is its thin front plate-profile that acts to fully enclose the awning housing when retracted, leaving a perfectly flat fascia. The awning should be specified when a project is in its design stage as the SQ2 requires a specially constructed housing to be built into the facade.
Deans are one of the few companies in the UK licensed to sell this product.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade aluminium extrusions powder coated with high durability finish
• Drop forged and composite components
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to inclement weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for solar protection
The SQ2 recessed commercial folding-arm awning can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS® branding and pattern printing in any pantone reference