The Pergola patio awning with support legs is ideally designed specifically for locations where there is limited headroom.
The Pergola patio awning is designed for installations where there is limited headroom and a requirement for the awning to be suitable in stronger winds.
For use in all weather conditions we would recommend the Pratic all weather awning system but the Markilux Pergola will be suitable for most of our inclement summer weather.
The unique facility to adjust the legs means that water can be shed from one side or the other the,, when conditions allow the awning may be returned to the level state.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• Aircraft grade aluminium powder coated for weather resistance
• Components drop forged or composite for stability
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to inclement weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for solar protection
The Pergola patio awning can be customised as follows
• Heating and lighting available as options
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour