The Pergola patio awning with support legs is ideally designed specifically for locations where there is limited headroom.
The Pergola patio awning is designed for installations where there is limited headroom and a requirement for the awning to be suitable in stronger winds.
For use in all weather conditions we would recommend the Pratic all weather awning system but the Markilux Pergola will be suitable for most of our inclement summer weather.
The unique facility to adjust the legs means that water can be shed from one side or the other the,, when conditions allow the awning may be returned to the level state.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The Pergola patio awning can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing