Markilux 990 commercial awning Neat and compact yet robust.
The small torque bar-free and streamlined encased awning has been was created by combining design and engineering. The front profile blends in with the cassette to give a neat and tidy appearance
The awning is designed for end fixing so is useful for the smaller shopfront where space is at a premium. Where substantial end fixings are not available there are numerous spreader plates and other means to install the awning successfully – our experts surveyors on the sales team are here to help.
Any fabric from our wide range may be selected.
A valance can be decorated using our very latest heat transfer graphic technology which permits designs of miniscule detail
The Markilux 990 is available up to a maximum width of 500 cm. The maximum extension is 300 cm.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
Markilux 990 commercial awning can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing