RIB® Commercial Dutch Canopy
The lasting appeal of the RIB® Commercial Dutch Canopy is its simplicity. An economical, strong, practical canopy with good branding potential. Available as a fixed option only, it can withstand almost anything the British weather can throw at it, depending on fixings. It can be fitted to most shop-fronts, even directly onto signs and shutter-boxes in most cases and is a viable alternative to the Folding-Arm or Victorian awning if a shop-front is not suitable for heavy fixings.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• Anodised alumnium framework with powder coating options
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to inclement weather conditions.
• Metalwork is anodised or powder coated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for solar protection
The commercial Dutch canopy can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Optional weather board
• Metalwork can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS® branding and pattern printing in any pantone reference