RIB® Commercial Dutch Canopy
The lasting appeal of the RIB® Commercial Dutch Canopy is its simplicity. An economical, strong, practical canopy with good branding potential. Available with retractable or fixed option, it can withstand almost anything the British weather can throw at it, depending on fixings. It can be fitted to most shop-fronts, even directly onto signs and shutter-boxes in most cases and is a viable alternative to the Folding-Arm or Victorian awning if a shop-front is not suitable for heavy fixings.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• Anodised alumnium framework with powder coating options
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to inclement weather conditions.
• Metalwork is anodised or powder coated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for solar protection
The commercial Dutch canopy can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Optional weather board
• Metalwork can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS® branding and pattern printing in any pantone reference