Classic Dutch Canopy
The classic Dutch canopy is an inexpensive canopy option seen frequently on Britain’s High Streets. Apart from its obvious ability to provide shade, this is also a perfect three-dimensional sign when graphically decorated.
The Dutch canopy is made from an aluminium profile into which is inserted a nylon insert and the cover is skilfully stapled onto this framework to give it the distinctive quadrant shape. It is available braced out or with retractable operation.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• Anodised alumnium framework with powder coating options
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to inclement weather conditions.
• Metalwork is anodised or powder coated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for solar protection
The commercial Dutch canopy can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Optional weather board
• Metalwork can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS® branding and pattern printing in any pantone reference