Exclusive to Deans, the retractable Classic patio awning is designed for those discerning home owners who want to combine style and quality with value for their money.
The Classic patio awning shares many of its features with the Kenley except the Classic patio awning incorporates a smaller front profile and minor changes to other cosmetic parts thus reducing the cost but maintaining the strength and integrity of its senior partner.
The Classic meets all of the European CE markings and is TuV rated meeting Class 2 on the CE wind resistance scale. The Classic can be manually or electrically operated and, with a width up to 12.00 meters, and an arm projection of 3.50 meters most patios will be well within the Classic capabilities. Multiple units can be linked for larger installations.
Automated controls which will retract the awning in windy conditions are available and a sun sensor will prevent your valuable furnishings from fading
Profiles are powder coated white as standard.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The Deans retractable Classic patio awning can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing