The Markilux Planet has been introduced to provide an awning facility where no structure exists for it to be attached to. The patented system rotates through 335 degrees which means that you will be in the shade no matter the direction or angle of the sun.
Any of the Markilux awning range can be fitted to the Planet frame system. The awnings can be up to 6500cms x 300cms or 500cms x 350 cms. The frame is available in 7 luxurious powder coated colours.
You can download a .pdf brochure which gives all the details of the planet system but bear in mind the base must be installed on to a secure concrete base which may have to be pre-installed.
Prices depend upon awning used.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The Markilux Planet can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing