The Markilux 8850 was particularly developed for winter gardens with bevel-edged roofs. Guide tracks may be indented up to 100 cm and can overhang the outermost bracket by up to 100 cm: the ideal shade can be produced any time.
Round cassette, angular guide tracks – to match contemporary conservatory design.
Flexible design for bevel-edged roofs.
This means that if your conservatory tapers at the front you can still have an awning provided the taper is now more than 100cms.
Intelligent accessories provide perfect convenience: Light and wind sensor. Motor operation and remote controls.
Maximum width: 650 cm with a maximum projection of 400 cm
Maximum width: 500 cm with a maximum projection of 500 cm
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The Markilux 8850 awning can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing