The Markilux 8850 was particularly developed for winter gardens with bevel-edged roofs. Guide tracks may be indented up to 100 cm and can overhang the outermost bracket by up to 100 cm: the ideal shade can be produced any time.
Round cassette, angular guide tracks – to match contemporary conservatory design.
Flexible design for bevel-edged roofs.
This means that if your conservatory tapers at the front you can still have an awning provided the taper is now more than 100cms.
Intelligent accessories provide perfect convenience: Light and wind sensor. Motor operation and remote controls.
Maximum width: 650 cm with a maximum projection of 400 cm
Maximum width: 500 cm with a maximum projection of 500 cm
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• Aircraft grade alumnium powder coated for weather resistance
• Component drop forged or composite for stability; tension cables are stainless steel
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to inclement weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed or metallized (perfotex) for solar control
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour