Markilux Commercial Pergola
The Markilux Commercial Pergola ranks top when it comes to solar and wet weather protection. The awning system on slender posts and lateral guide tracks provides generous shading with an extension of up to 6 metres.
The Markilux Pergola defies wind and weather up to Beaufort 6 (wind resistance class 3). You can make this awning your own with Markilux’s Shadeplus, tracfix, an array of lighting options and post variants. No matter how strong the sun shines or the wind blows, with your Markilux Pergola you can enjoy life outdoors at any time.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The Markilux Commercial Pergola can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing