Markilux 700 Series
The Markilux 730 and 780 commercial awning is appropriate when the considerable size of a folding arm awning is not practical and is therefore is ideal for this type of situation.
Using sprung, pivoted side arms triangulation of the awning mechanism gives the Markilux 700 series of awning a high strength/weight ratio with arm sizes from 80mm up to 1500mm and widths of up to 6 metres using split covers which are required over 4 metres.
Control of the awning is by sealed gearbox as standard but all types of automatic control can be specified.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The Markilux 730 and 780 commercial awning can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing