Markilux 700 Series
The Markilux 730 and 780 commercial awning is appropriate when the considerable size of a folding arm awning is not practical and is therefore is ideal for this type of situation.
Using sprung, pivoted side arms triangulation of the awning mechanism gives the Markilux 700 series of awning a high strength/weight ratio with arm sizes from 80mm up to 1500mm and widths of up to 6 metres using split covers which are required over 4 metres.
Control of the awning is by sealed gearbox as standard but all types of automatic control can be specified.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• Aircraft grade alumnium powder coated for weather resistance
• Components drop forged for stability
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for solar protection
The Markilux 730 and 780 commercial awning can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Climate control system
• RAGS® branding and pattern printing