Entrance awnings, sometimes known as approach awnings or canopies and can be made to virtually any shape or style and are used to provide protection to walkways and focus the eye onto the entrance of a building.
They may also be built to go around corners or to cover staircases – even lighting is possible. These Dean’s products are particularly useful for hotels and restaurants and provide cover for guests as they enter or leave the building.
Entrance awnings can be used to direct customers to the entrance of a commercial building and can be a good, clear statement on a building facade.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The Entrance awnings can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing