Markilux 1600 Stretch Patio Awning
With a 400 cm maximum projection it is really stunning that markilux 1600 can offer a width up to 710 cm. The strong double steel-link chain and powerful arms are base for that – and for a perfectly taut cover.
The Markilux Stretch awning system allows you to have an awning with a large extension even when there is limited width available – the awning can be up to 4.10 meters wide with up to 4.00 meters extension.
The famous IF product design award was also granted for the elegant aluminium front profile that closes into the awning´s cover board – fitted with a brush for removing dirt and debris as the awning is being retracted.
To avoid any gap between cover board and front, it automatically adapts to the awning´s pitch. And of course: there are numberless possibilities to combine frame colours and fabrics.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The Markilux Stretch awning can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing