The Markilux 6000 is the top of the range in the Markilux awnings portfolio it comprises a sleek rounded one-piece cassette and an arm extension of up to a vast 4.00 meters. Available in four powder-coated colours.
The Markilux 6000 is available in eight powder-coated colours plus the very special lounge range of metallic shades.
The sleek Markilux 6000 cassette shape and large potential size (up to 16.00m x 4.00m make it suitable for installation on sites where design requirements exceed cost consideration.
The awning is available as a manual awning or with electric configuration and can be fitted with a climate control system reacting to sun or wind stimuli.
A wall sealing profile is available which can be fitted between the awning and the fixing surface to prevent water ingress.
If the very best is all you will accept then this is the patio awning for you.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The Markilux 6000 awning can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing