The Greenwich® Awning is designed and manufactured in our London workshop and is now one of our most requested products.
An alternative to the Traditional Awning, the Greenwich Awning offers the same unrivalled strength and style but with cleaner, sharper lines. The fabric covered front profile and one-piece cover generate an elegant simplicity, popular with designers and architects to meet both modern and traditional stylistic requirements. For this reason the Greenwich Awning can be found on almost every style of façade.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to inclement weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The Greenwich awning can be customised to a required specification.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles