Wedge Commercial Canopy
The Wedge commercial canopy or fixed triangular or French canopy are different names for a fixed canopy or awning in a simple wedge form.
The frame is made in a similar way to that of the Dutch canopy but the design is not retractable so it is advisable to keep projections below 1000mm.
These triangular wedge commercial canopies add a contemporary look to your shop and can be constructed so that they follow the lines of a building.
Graphic decoration can be applied by hand, with pressure sensitive films or even in 24 carat gold leaf depending upon the substrate used and the desired effect.
Deans graphics are produced by our in-house graphics department using the latest computer imaging equipment ensuring accurate graphical reproduction.We can also produce renders for you at modest cost in our design studio.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The Wedge commercial canopy can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing