Available in round or square shapes from 3 metres up to a massive 7 metres across, these giant umbrellas are designed for use on outdoor eating areas where protection is required from sun or showers and where an al fresco party atmosphere is to be created.
Lighting and heating are available for our giant umbrellas which can be mounted on free standing platforms or encased in a concrete footing.
The giant umbrellas have come to be known in the UK generically as Jumbrella umbrellas.
The Jumbrella frames come in powder-coated white as standard and can be installed into lockable ground sockets or on to moveable, weighted stands, which are resistant up to wind loadings of 100 km/hr, depending on the size and model of the giant umbrella.
Umbrella covers are replaceable and are made from ultra-violet ray stabilised acrylate-coated polyester fabric providing waterproof and colourfast protection.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• All parasols have a fixture option of a stainless steel ground socket or surface mounted mobile bases
• Stainless steel critical parts
• Aircraft grade extruded alumium arms and posts.
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• UV stabilised acrylate-coated polyester fabric
The Jumbrella Parasol can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Units may be linked to cover larger areas
• Parasols have a fixture option of a stainless steel ground socket or surface mounted mobile bases
• Heating and lighting options
• RAGS® branding and pattern printing in any pantone