Commercial Dutch Canopy
The commercial Dutch canopy is an inexpensive shop canopy option seen frequently seen on Britain’s shops and, apart from its obvious ability to provide shade, the Dutch canopy or Dutch blind is also a perfect three dimensional sign when graphically decorated.
The Dutch shop canopy or Dutch blind is made from aluminium profile into which is inserted a nylon insert and the cover is skilfully stapled onto this framework to give it the distinctive quadrant shape.
In fact shape of the Dutch shop canopy blind is by no means limited to the traditional quadrant and triangular, boxed, semi-circles and all manner of other shapes are possible.
Graphic decoration can be applied by hand, with pressure sensitive films or even in 24 carat gold leaf depending upon the substrate used and the desired effect.
Deans graphics are produced by our in-house graphics department using the latest computer imaging equipment ensuring accurate graphical reproduction.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The commercial Dutch canopy can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing