The Markilux 5010 effortlessly extends, either at the touch of a button or via smart control through an app, this awning will be a hit with all the family. On top of that, as a coupled unit with up to three awnings installed next to one another, friends and guests will also be able to find a cosy spot in the generous shade this awning offers. This multi-talent encourages relaxed get togethers and turns any hour spent outdoors into a happy hour.
We believe using quality materials is a prerequisite in producing an outstanding end product.
• High grade hardwood timber to manufacture the boxes that the roller is housed in
• Hardwood is specially treated to offer maximum durability
• All steel-forged arms and bracketry are hand-crafted to match the exact curvature of an application
All these measures give the awning long-lasting resistance to the most torrid of weather conditions.
• Metalwork is powder coated
• Timberwork is hand‑treated
• Cloth fabric is solution-dyed for protection
The Markilux 5010 awnings can be customised to maximise your branding.
• Hardwood can be stained or painted to a customers required specification
• Metalwork and fabric can be matched to any RAL colour
• Valance and finials available in many styles
• RAGS branding and pattern printing