Deans Wedge canopies can be seen on New York’s hippest plant-based, fast casual restaurant just opened in Covent Garden at 34-43 Russell Street, Covent Garden. Chloe, Immediately recognisable from the American style open sided Deans Wedge canopies we have just installed; this venue is about to mark a significant statement in the Vegan restaurant industry in the UK and beyond into Europe. Deans Wedge canopies are an economical, strong, practical canopy ideal for branding, though in this case, the very bold London black and white stripes are a statement in themselves. The Deans Wedge canopies are supplied as a fixed projection with an integral frame strength which permits it to withstand quite heavy weather when installed correctly. The aluminium framework is powder coated to provide a high gloss finish which will withstand all the rigours of the city air.
Initially in Greenwich Village with an additional seven sites across New York and Boston the London site will be the first by CHLOE. restaurant outside of the States with the brand already looking at further expansion across the capital. CHLOE aims to share delicious, wholesome, plant-based food that fuels and energizes without compromising flavour, taste or satisfaction. The Chloe goal is simple which is to redefine what it means to eat well. Another major social and topical feature is that Chloe specify eco-friendly packaging.
Russell Street in Covent garden is surrounded by an area of significant historical local history. The nearby Bow Street has its well known connection with the law as the Bow Street Runners, an early voluntary police force, was established here by Henry Fielding in 1750. The Metropolitan Police Service operated a station house from 1832, which led to the construction of the Bow Street Magistrates’ Court. Russell Square is known for the Cabmen’s Shelters after a fund was established in London in 1875 to run shelters for the drivers of hansom cabs and later hackney carriages (and taxicabs). Then, of course there is Covent garden itself where Charles Fowler’s neo-classical building was erected in 1830 to cover and help organise a market which had been established as early as 1654.